Monday, April 6, 2009

13 WEEKS & 3 DAYS

Baby and I are just moving right along. We were recently thrilled to receive 2 very special care packages in the mail.

Gammie (my mom) sent Ray and I an adorable picture frame to house our first ultrasound photo in…Love At First Sight.

Aunt Em, Uncle Jeff, and Cousin Jack sent a box full of surprises for the whole family…including a swaddling blanket, books, a maternity tee that I can hardly wait to wear (‘Due in October’), and the coolest item, the Discovery Channel special, ‘In The Womb.’ Ray and I couldn't resist. We immediately popped it in the dvd player. For those of you that have never seen it, WATCH IT ASAP. I keep reading about the size and stage of my baby, but to watch it develop was beyond awesome!!

Thanks for the goodies!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment