Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DANCING QUEEN...

Anytime there is music, we start dancing...


These are the only 2 videos I have of it so far. Who knows, we may be dancing with Beyonce soon!

In other news...We now officially have an attachment to our blankie! Taylor reaches for it when she is sleepy, cuddles with it at night, and always tries to steal her cousin, Braylin's.

Also, Taylor is adjusting to a change in her Daddy. Ray got braces this past Monday! So, he looks a little different and sounds a little different, but he is still her Prince Charming.

2 comments:

  1. And the hits just keep coming.... LOVE the videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please post more!!! I just keep watching these over and over again! Although I prefer Gwen Stefani over the chicken dance song, I must say the one legged bounce, lunge move she has in the top clip is priceless. These videos give me the giggles! Love yall! Happy Father's Day Ray!!!!!

    ReplyDelete