Saturday, July 24, 2010

SUMMER FREEDOM PHOTO CONTEST...

For some reason, I just loved our title picture of Taylor. Her chubby cheeks, her precious pink pout, the red white and blue, I just love it! I was messing around on Shutterfly (uploading the 606 pictures from our beach vacation) and came across this competition. So, I figured "what the hay? The theme is 'summer freedom' and our baby girl is very patriotic. Lets enter!" There is actually a $1000 grand prize and two $250 runner up prizes. I highly doubt I will win anything, but I just couldn't resist.

So... I need your votes!!! Follow this link and vote, vote, vote! Unfortunately, I do believe you have to create or use a Shutterfly account. Lucky for you and me, Shutterfly accounts are free! The link will guide you through starting an account.

http://contest.shutterfly.com/contests/showentry/333575

Thanks for your support guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment