Friday, April 15, 2011

BEST BUDS....

Taylor has had so much fun the past few weeks spending time with her cousin, Braylin. They have become great friends!! The wonderful weather has made their time together even better.

Tay and Bray have ridden bikes....
Played at the park...
Shared a picnic...
Cooled off with some popsicles...
And then soaked up some good 'ole A/C at the Elmo show. Which, by the way, the girls LOVED! They had so much fun!! Laughing and pointing at all of the Sesame Street characters. Although, I think Braylin was a little disappointed that Elmo wasn't in EVERY scene.
The have had a wonderful time in this beautiful weather. And I love it, because I have been able to spend some extra time with my super sister and beautiful baby niece, Masyn.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for girlfriends!! Looks like they are having SO much fun. I love the azalea photo! Love, Gramma.

    ReplyDelete