Tuesday, May 17, 2011

AFTERNOON TEA AND A GOOD BOOK...

A few weeks ago, Grandaddy Gene came to help Ray with a little electrical work in our 'old new house.' While they were hard at work replacing switches and installing GFCI plugs, Taylor enjoyed some special time with her Great Grandmother.

Taylor served up a wonderful pot of tea. She and GayGay nibbled on tasty cakes while sipping their tea.

After tea time, they snuggled up to read a few good books.
What special moments for a girl and her great grandmother!

Grandaddy, we have a few more outlets to work on in the kitchen...Grandmother, Taylor will have a fresh pot of tea waiting!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer, I just came across your blog via Vanna's blog. I just had to comment on those sweet pictures of the tea party with Taylor and your grandmother. Such sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! They are very special moments indeed. I cherish each and every minute that Taylor spends with her great grandparents and grandparents! I'm glad you found me! I've been reading your blog too! And I LOVE reading Messy Aprons! Great recipes! I am planning to try the carrot sticks on Taylor soon. We are in a slump on veggies, she is only wiling to eat green beans.

    ReplyDelete