Monday, August 8, 2011

BEACHIN' IT...

Ok, so its almost been a month since we left for our summer vacation in Perdido Key. So, why is there no update on my blog?? I've totally been slacking! And I can't even blame it on the crazy happenings of entertaining Taylor during these long summer days. Its been so hot, we have been spending most of our days at home, coloring, watching TV, playing with baby dolls....So, I have had plenty of time. I guess motivation was lacking. 

So, now, without further ado (and no added commentary so you can simply enjoy the pics), our summer vacation....


















There were about 750 pictures, so I narrowed it down a tad. 


The Mijalis' joined us for a few days. Jonathan and Taylor had so much fun together. And, of course, Taylor enjoyed playing with "Baby Mark."

No comments:

Post a Comment