Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AND THE NURSERY BEGINS TO TAKE SHAPE...

Well, it has begun. Our extra room is starting to look like Taylor's Nursery! This past weekend, with the help of our dear friend Ben Foster, Ray picked up and assembled our baby furniture. Then, today, we received a very exciting package in the mail...OUR BEDDING!!! So, our nursery is on its way. We still have quite a ways to go...changing pads, lampshades, glider, decor for the walls. But, so far, Ray and I LOVE it and we are sure Taylor will too!!!




4 comments:

  1. OH! I love that..Neat. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful room for your beautiful little girl. I can hardly wait to see it all come together and I am especially excited to see the nursery with baby Taylor in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Taylor has to have a stylish room because she is sure to be the most stylish baby in town!! Everything is coming together and I can not wait to squeeze Baby Taylor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of you, Ray, and baby Taylor is adorable...so excited for yall!!! The nursery is precious, but I'm not surprised ;)
    Love you,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete