Thursday, September 17, 2009

READY FOR BABY....

So...what do you think? Time for baby? My body is starting to show signs that it is most definitely time for baby to join the world. I am still working at LSUHSC. I plan to continue waddling in to work until next Friday, at which time I will go on leave. So, my evenings currently consist of an immediate change into pj's and then parking my big belly on the sofa with my feet propped up.

And it looks like we won't have to wait all the way until October 11. That's right, folks, Taylor and I are currently scheduled for a cesarean section on Monday, October 5th! Of course, that's assuming Taylor is still breech come October 5! And, also assuming that she doesn't decide to join the outside world a little early! So mark your calendars...Taylor's tentative birthday is October 5, 2009!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay...so you are about the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen. And ALL belly I might add. You look amazing! I can't wait to meet T! She will be here before you know it! Enjoy those pjs and sofa days, because you may never see them again! Well, not the pjs! You may be living in those permanently, seeing as though the end of the day will come before you ever have time to change out of them! Haha! You will love it though. Busy Mommy taking care of a precious baby girl who needs more attention than one could ever think a baby could demand. There will never be another more qualified...except for Daddy; he's a close second. No one or no one thing can ever replace a mother's love. I am so happy for you and Ray. This is a God given experience that no two people deserve more. I wish you all the best and send you all of my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a CUTE pregnant lady! October 5th will be here before you know it! I can't wait to me Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made my day with that pic!!!!! I just love seeing your belly shots!!! You look as if you might fall over! I can't believe how good you look! You make it look too good!

    Love,

    Heather Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited you have a date and time set!!! Can hardly wait. Yes, your feet/ankles are screaming "get this baby out"!!!!! Love the belly pic. Hope you have your bags packed and ready!

    ReplyDelete