Tuesday, September 8, 2009

#1 DADDY...

So, I know that everyone likes to think that their significant other makes the greatest dad in the world, but I think my hubby takes the cake. He is already doing his part to make sure everything is in order and ready for baby Taylor...cleaning house, hanging frames in the nursery, and folding onesies. And then, yesterday, I walked in to find Ray ironing a few of Taylor's little dresses. I thought it was adorable!
On another note, I have had several people ask if my belly button has popped. Well, Ray and I have decided that I could set a record on the world's deepest belly button. That's right folks, at 36 weeks, my belly button still has not popped!! Crazy!?!?

5 comments:

  1. what a great daddy! ironing dresses?!? where did you find him :)

    cant wait to see this babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to iron little dresses that will be one big wrinkled mess as soon as you put it on her! :) Gammie will be so proud of Ray....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray had the best ironing teacher in the world. Mary made sure that all of her men could iron. I finally figured it out and switched to wrinkle free dress shirts. Do they make wrinkle free little girl dresses?
    Love Ya...Big Daddy (Jarvis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud that Taylor will have ironed clothes!! Jen,you know how I feel about ironing those clothes.....even if they do look like a mess right after you put them on. Would that be OCD on my part? :) Now he needs to learn to French Braid her hair. We can get him in for a lesson with Dr. Harrison if needed. Ray will be such a GREAT daddy for a little girl. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do have a wonderful husband! yall are so lucky to have each other and taylor will be so lucky to have you both as parents (i know i have said this before, but it is the truth!!!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete