Thursday, October 29, 2009

SPIT UP QUEEN...

I failed to mention in the previous post that our little bundle of joy could make spitting up an Olympic sport. No kidding, this little lady can go through some bibs and burp cloths. Previously, I elected not to post this picture. I mean, the blog should be used only to share my daughter's beauty, right? I swore I would never post a picture that could, one day, embarrass Taylor. But everytime I look at this picture, I can't stop laughing hysterically. So, against my picture posting policy, I've decided to share this with you guys. And, although totally disgusting and anything but lady-like, I still think she is absolutely adorable.Please note, that all this spitting up is not affecting Taylor's growth in the least. We went to the Pediatrician on Tuesday. At 3 weeks and 2 days of age, Taylor now weighs 10 pounds. She also grew 1 1/2"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - SPIT HAPPENS!!
    That is so exciting that she is growing so well. All that good food!
    Love, Gramma (mary jarvis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud all by myself when I saw this picture. What a good shot!

    ReplyDelete