Sunday, December 13, 2009

TAYLOR IS 2 MONTHS!!!

Well, I am a bit disappointed in myself. I went over a month without adding a post. I know you guys are dying for an update. So...Taylor is 2 months old and here's what I got...

We went for 2 month shots this past Friday. As my sister put it, she's growing like a weed! Taylor is now weighing in at 12 lbs, 12 oz and is 23.2" long. She now has fantastic control of her neck and her overall strength is amazing us! Poor girl is convinced that she is older than 2 months! When we burp her, she tries to stand up! We do tummy time for a few minutes everyday. During this time, she has begun rolling from her tummy onto her belly. And we love to watch as she fights and struggles to roll from her back to her tummy. Its probably only a matter of time before she rolls by accident and then it becomes a regular trick. We are thrilled that Taylor is now sleeping through the night, on average about 7 1/2 hours! But we are most excited to share that when she is awake, Taylor is all smiles and giggles. She is truly a happy baby.

Taylor's first Thanksgiving was spent in Houston with Gramma and Big Daddy. She went shopping, watched some football, and got to meet her Great Aunt Pat and Great Uncle Joe! After Thanksgiving, Ray had to spend a week in Alexandria on rotation. So, Taylor and I spent a week in Shreveport with Gammi and PopPop. What fun!!
Here are a few pictures from the past month. I promise to keep up on the posts from now on!

Sleeping like an angel...
Taylor's first manicure...
In her super cool jeans...
Taylor's Turkey Day outfit...
Taylor spent time with her great-grandparents and her cousin, Braylin...
Taylor loves looking at lights...
Taylor's first snowy day...I promise there really is snow!!!

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time having her (and you, of course) here with us for the week! I can hardly wait until you all come here for Christmas. She's so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! I have been dying for updates! She is so cute, and I am so impressed to hear about the 7.5 hour sleep times! Thats amazing! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your new addition! Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's ok - we know you are busy taking care of Taylor, what could be more important? I love seeing the posts and pics. She is so precious and I'm glad to hear she is sleeping well. I can't wait to see those smiles and giggles in a few weeks. Love, Mary -aka- Gramma J

    ReplyDelete