Monday, February 22, 2010

PLAYTIME...

For the past couple of months, Taylor has been spending an hour or so a day in the nursery while I work out at Elmwood Fitness. I have LOVED it for several reasons.

A) it has helped me shed the last few pounds of my pregnancy weight
B) it has given be some much needed 'me' time during the day
C) Taylor has begun 'socializing'!

She loves the nursery and those who take care of her in the nursery, Ms. Flor, Kristina, the whole bunch. The ladies are always telling me what a wonderful baby Taylor is, so happy, so easy. She swings, she watches the big kids play, she giggles, she naps, and then one day, she did something brand new. She was put in a exer-saucer/bouncer toy. Apparently, Taylor just went crazy with giggles and smiles. For the past 3 weeks, she has played in the bouncer every day in the nursery. This past week, we made a roadtrip to Shreveport. Taylor's cousin Braylin is now too big for her exer-saucer. With Braylin's Mommy's permission, we brought the giant contraption on back to NOLA with us. For those of you that know how I am with keeping my house in order, you can only imagine the fear I had regarding baby toys being strewn about the house. And this huge, hunk of plastic with bells and whistles of all sorts is now smack dab in the middle of my living room. But does that matter? No, because I am having way too much fun watching Taylor pull, twist, tug, gnaw, and exercise those little hams of hers!

4 comments:

  1. She is too cute!! I love that face on the last picture! Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOOOO cute--love the nakedness in the saucer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay.....she is tooooo freakin' cute. I love the last pic. It reminds me of those e-trade commercials. "Let me show you my shocked face." Hahahahahaha! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, she is so beautiful! I love the bottom exersaucer picture! She is looking more like you, I think! Hope to see you guys when you come to town again.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete