Sunday, March 14, 2010

BEACH BUNNY IN TRAINING...

This week is Spring Break for Caddo Parish schools, so my dad took the week off from work. My mom and dad were invited to spend a few days with David and Susan Austin at their condo in Perdido Key, Florida. I am sure they were looking forward to spending a few days on vacation with no kids; however, the Austins, known as LaLa and DaDa (pronounced 'Day-Day') were so kind as to extend an invitation to me, Ray and Taylor for a day at the beach! I was very excited, I LOVE going to the beach and felt that Ray could use a little vaca before his board exams, but I knew Ray might need some convincing. And how could he resist this....
So did it work.....OF COURSE!!! We packed up and headed on to Florida late Friday afternoon. Saturday was beautiful, a little chilly, but wonderful. We couldn't put Taylor in the water, not even the heated pool, but we did play in the sand. And she loved it!!

Thank you LaLa and DaDa for letting us enjoy your company AND your condo! Great memories from Taylor's first trip to the beach! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

2 comments:

  1. love the pic of the 3 of you! what a good looking family you have jen!
    xoxo,
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to steal Maria's comment....but I was totally going to write "what a good looking family" not knowing it had adready been posted verbatim! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete