Thursday, July 9, 2009

VACATIONS AND BABYMOONS...

Ray and I have really been enjoying ourselves in these last few months before Taylor is born. We have become quite the little travelers, with a new destination every weekend! As I mentioned in my previous post, we spent a long weekend in Houston with the Jarvis family. It was tons of fun, including some Wii time and fireworks.

Several weekends before Houston, we spent 3 days in Destin with the Crawford/Langham crew. What more could an expectant mother want, relaxing in a lounger, sand between my toes, and a good book. We soaked up some sun, worked a few puzzles, and enjoyed watching Baby Braylin sass it up (a beach babe in training!). Father's Day was very special...we celebrated my Dad, a New Dad (Jay), and Taylor's Dad-To-Be! have received quite a few emails regarding our new blog title picture. Sarah took some pictures to help us document my growing belly. Didn't she do great?

And the traveling isn't over. This weekend will be our last vacation pre-baby...a babymoon! Ray and I leave tomorrow evening for Ponte Vedra, Florida. We are going to Laura & BJ's wedding and staying a few extra days, for a little 'us' time...golf, spa, and laying by the pool (if the weather holds out!).

4 comments:

  1. I love the whole babymoon idea - -- have fun!!
    Gramma Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture from the beach of Ray's hands on your belly. Too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete