Thursday, August 27, 2009

SHOWERED WITH LOVE...

A few weekends ago, we had a baby shower in Shreveport. It was a blast! Ray and I were amazed at people’s generosity! We never dreamed we (Taylor) would receive so much. We got it all…the needs, the wants, and the oh-so-adorables. As by a miracle, we were able to fit EVERYTHING in Ray’s Jetta. Unloading it all into our humble, little abode was a bit overwhelming. It took over a week, but Ray and I are FINALLY getting our house back in order and the nursery is beginning to look like a nursery again, rather than a storage room. Now we are working on the finishing touches, and then, I promise, pictures!!!

Thank you to the Hostesses (Pam, Susan, Debbie and Janet). The shower was spectacular! And, thank you to all of those who have shared in the excitement of the expectant arrival of our Baby Taylor. Goodness, only 6 more weeks to go!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love it!! So sorry I missed you opening the Humpty Dumpty at the shower!! I'm sure Taylor will love hers just as much as you loved yours. What a special thing to be able to share with her. We are anxiously awaiting her arrival. Love you!

    ReplyDelete