Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GOODNIGHT NOLA

We arrived back in NOLA late Sunday night to find a package sitting on our front steps. And inside was something very special, our first book to read to Baby Jarvis!! I’m sure many of you remember reading Goodnight Moon when you were a child. And I’m sure many of you have read it to your children. Well, some dear friends of ours, Nicole and Chris Hill, sent us a copy of Goodnight Nola. It is adorable! Goodnight Nola is a variation on Goodnight Moon, talking about and illustrating all of the things that make ‘The Big Easy’ so special! What an amazing keepsake! As many of you know, Ray and I plan on moving away from New Orleans late next spring after his graduation. So, I am looking forward to reading this special book to our little one and telling him/her all about where their life started.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea..And Mary's book was so good too.Love all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are enjoying my little tribute to New Orleans. I hope that your children will enjoy it for years to come.

    Sincerely,

    Cornell P. Landry
    Author of "Goodnight NOLA"

    ReplyDelete