Saturday, May 30, 2009

TAYLOR KICKS FOR DADDY...

So today was the day. Ray and I were just waking up to the a beautiful, sunny Saturday seeping in through the windows. I rolled over on my back, leaving my hand to rest on the bump. As I lay there, making a mental list of everything that I wanted to get done today, I felt 3 tiny kicks. So I placed Ray's hand on my belly. Sure enough, Taylor kicked for her Daddy. He was amazed and I was thrilled that he finally was able to feel what I've been feeling for weeks now.

2 comments:

  1. Remember you wanted her to kick for
    daddy, so don't complain when you get tired and wish she would be still for awhile.Love you, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every little kicks she gives! I'm so glad Ray was able to feel her move for daddy!

    ReplyDelete