Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Mother's Day Gift...

I received an early Mother's Day gift from Baby...

This evening, Ray and I were in the car on the way home from dinner. We were chit chatting about nothing in particular. Then, I was interrupted, mid-sentence, by a tiny little 'thump' from the inside. I was shocked and thrilled. Ray looked at me with a bit of confusion and concern. My face was beaming when I told him what I felt....THE BABY!!! Tonight, the evening before my first Mother's Day, at 18 weeks and 2 days, I felt for the first time the tiny life thriving within my belly. How amazing!! I can't wait to feel it again, and how exciting it will be when the kicks and bumps are strong enough for Ray to feel!

Some of you might be shocked to see how big my belly is getting already!! Here are some pics we took last weekend, but I must admit, its grown a bit in the past week.



















2 comments:

  1. Big or not those are cute pics..you sure it,s one baby. Happy Mother's Day..Love gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT!! What an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day gift for a mother to be. Feeling baby Jarvis move. Won't be long and you will be feeling those little bumps and thumps quite often. Enjoy....love you

    ReplyDelete