Thursday, May 28, 2009

INTRODUCING OUR BABY GIRL...

Ray and I had the opportunity to see our baby girl once more today. We had a high resolution ultrasound to check the anatomy. The doctor said that we had wonderful ultrasound results. Baby Jarvis is just the right size. As far as the ultrasound can show, Baby is physically developing wonderfully. So, with no further ado, may we introduce you to our baby girl… Taylor Lee Jarvis
















(I apologize for the images. I captured them from the video we received at the ultrasound, so the quality isn't great. You might be able to make out a profile, a leg, and some arms...)

1 comment:

  1. I can see exactly what I need to see....she is absolutely beautiful!! I am so anxious for October to be here so I can hold baby Taylor
    for the first time. She is wonderfully made and unbelievably loved already.

    ReplyDelete